pkerskills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Private server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Pkerskills

Go down 
+4
Haze
j e s s y
Pure Enigma
winter fest
8 posters
AuthorMessage
winter fest
Admin

Welcome to Pkerskills Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Pkerskills   Welcome to Pkerskills I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:06 am

This Section is about upcoming events and updates for the server and for us to show you how we are coming along with the website and server + forums!! we will try to inform you guy on everything we come across and we know about unless its a secret and all!! Well feel free to post and reply freely throughout the forums!! Thanks for everything and supporting us with what we do!!
- Max and Staff of Pkerskills
Back to top Go down
Pure Enigma

Pure Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pkerskills   Welcome to Pkerskills I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:54 pm

Sounds good. king
Back to top Go down
j e s s y

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pkerskills   Welcome to Pkerskills I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:50 am

is there a section for us to put our ideas forward? sorry i havn't looked fully yet. i well and if i find one i'll try and remove this lol or edit it anywayz cyah on server all

j e s s y
queen of bi's
Back to top Go down
Haze

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pkerskills   Welcome to Pkerskills I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:57 am

Suggestions Board create a New Topic Concerning your Idea/Suggestion for the Server
Back to top Go down
kelly

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pkerskills   Welcome to Pkerskills I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:11 pm

those events will be good farao
Back to top Go down
Blood Storm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pkerskills   Welcome to Pkerskills I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:18 pm

j e s s y wrote:
is there a section for us to put our ideas forward? sorry i havn't looked fully yet. i well and if i find one i'll try and remove this lol or edit it anywayz cyah on server all

j e s s y
queen of bi's

Yes, Jessy, it would be the "Suggestions" section of the forums Razz
Back to top Go down
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pkerskills   Welcome to Pkerskills I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:09 pm

Blood Storm wrote:
j e s s y wrote:

j e s s y
queen of bi's

Yes, Jessy, it would be the "Suggestions" section of the forums Razz

Look before you Post lol. Haze already helped J e s s y.
Back to top Go down
Blood Storm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pkerskills   Welcome to Pkerskills I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:14 pm

Yeah, I did read guess I missed that one lol. Anyway, my appoligies (cant spell worth a shit lol.). Didn't realize till after I posted then it was too late. Anyway, sorry lol.
Back to top Go down
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pkerskills   Welcome to Pkerskills I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:00 pm

It's okay we all make mistakes. Razz
Back to top Go down
hell pker

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pkerskills   Welcome to Pkerskills I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:58 am

we all makes mistakes that truth i just fighthed with my dog and then it did me to fell out the window it aint funny Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Pkerskills   Welcome to Pkerskills I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Pkerskills
Page 1 of 1